Monday, May 02, 2011

Day 39 - More than Insurance

Early morning at Elemental Gym I could always count on the morning regulars to be there with a smile and a good morning - I do miss that. Energy of some people just rubs off and I love that she shares her passion for community freely. The first time I met her was actually to get insurance, we had a unique situation and she was not able to help me but as an amazing women she told me who she thought could help me. If you are in Wyoming she is amazing to work with, give her a call.

Over my 7 years in Lander I watched the amazing things she did just because it was the right thing to do. From reading to kids in kindergarten to hosting a bike rodeo and being part of the Rotary.  She was on my Safeway card list so I use to get to just pop in every month and see her and always loved the quick visit. BTW she is also one of the best dressers I have ever met - great style.


A customer and her shopping each month benefits one of my non profits ( if you work with a nonprofit and are looking for fundraising help email me I might be able to help ) - nothing better than passive giving, safe products for your family and saving money.

Change in me: A simple smile in the morning can change a persons day - all day! Being involved in your community can and will give you a full life!

No comments:

Post a Comment