Monday, April 25, 2011

Request for card

As my posts and cards go out I have gotten the most fabulous feedback. The feedback has come in the forms of a card in the mail, a txt on my phone, a post of facebook, comments on my blog and a massage on my machine.

Last week I received a private message on FB from a online friend with her address and a message saying -  I love what you are doing and reading about your journey ... I want to pay it forward. Misty and I met through my business although we have not worked together YET she is a customer on mine making her home safe for her beautiful daughter.

Change in me: Some times you just have to ask for what you want. So here goes Misty - how about a second look at a business partnership :-)

If you want to partake in the Power of a Stamp - leave a comment below and I will connect with you to get your mailing address.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to learn more about the program and connecting would be good too!

    Pam Masters
    mom2the5k@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete