Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 19 - Virtual friends

Funny story on how we met. I am a member of a woman's social network site called Fabulously 40, it is a great resource for women. There is a section of questions and answer that is a great place to help and get help. I had answered a question and this person made a comment...well that was not very nice or should I say she assumed things not to be true. I responded privately and maybe not so politically correct ( hey I am human and I have feeling too) . From that point I really made no thought to the conversation or the personal note until I got a phone call from her.

Yep she called to apologize and we had the best conversation and guess what .... yep we are friends. I get the best hand made note cards in the mail from her. She also supports my business as a customer :-) and one day I hope we get to work together.

Change in me: Don't be afraid to pick up the phone and say sorry because you never know you just might make a friend. Sending a card in the mail just because can make someones day.

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! so many friendly people live inside my computer

    ReplyDelete